Salmon Croquettes. These delicious Southern Salmon Croquettes are a quick and easy soul food classic done right! Nice and tender on the inside full of salmon flavor and aromatics, yet crunchy and delicious on the exterior. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
Salmon Croquettes – pan fried, protein-packed, bread crumbed rolls made with salmon and aromatics. It makes a quick and tasty appetizer , breakfast or dinner fix. Very budget-friendly and simple to make!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, salmon croquettes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Croquettes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Salmon Croquettes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These delicious Southern Salmon Croquettes are a quick and easy soul food classic done right! Nice and tender on the inside full of salmon flavor and aromatics, yet crunchy and delicious on the exterior. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have salmon croquettes using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Get 1 can of Pink Salmon.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Parsely flakes.
- Make ready tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Lawrys seasoning.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
I always harp on about the benefits of getting the kids in the kitchen. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day! Salmon Croquettes – a staple of my childhood dinner table.
Instructions to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Open salmon add to a mixing bowl brake the salmon in small pieces, add bell pepper chopped, onion chopped, garlic minced, fresh or dry parsley chopped, black pepper, lawry's seasoning, mix together , add dry bread crumbs, eggs, milk mix all ingredients together. Add flour onto a plate party the salmon etiquette in Palm of hand flour on both sides place on a oil baking sheet or you can fried the salmon croquettes 10 minutes on both side on medium or low heat. Baking the croquettes in oven 350 for 45 minutes ..
I remember Mama's croquettes being moist and flaky on the inside and wonderfully crunchy on the outside. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon. I keep getting a ton of request for canned salmon recipes. Trust me hunny, I have so many of them! Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salmon croquettes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!