Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for American Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect American Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to American Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to american breakfast recipe. To make american breakfast you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook American Breakfast:
- You need of Eggs.
- Take of Baked Beans.
- You need of Raisin Bread.
- You need of Sausages.
- Use of Ham.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Instructions to make American Breakfast:
- Toast the 2 slices of raisin bread. You may toast them using a toaster. I toast them using a pan. Lay the 2 slices of bread on the pan and switch the fire to low. 2.5 minutes later, flip the bread over to toast the other sides for 2.5 minutes..
- Cut the 3 sausages in half..
- Heat the now 6 pieces of sausages and 6 slices of ham on the pan over low heat. The ham is ready when the sides curl up a little. Roll the sausages occasionally to avoid burning them..
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl. Add a teaspoon of salt. Using a fork, beat the eggs well for 1 minute. You should see some bubbles on the surface of the bowl at the end of the beating..
- Oil the pan with 2 teaspoon of olive oil. Heat the pan over low heat. Gently pour the eggs into the pan. 10 seconds later gently scrape the bottom of the egg mixture from one corner to the corner across it (diagonally) using a spatula. Repeat this for different corners with an interval of 5 seconds. Once all the egg mixture has been turned to scrambled eggs, switch off the fire immediately and bring the pan to cool (lift it away from the stove) to avoid having the eggs cooked any further..
- Place the scrambled eggs on top of each toasted raisin bread. Add a dash a pepper on the eggs..
- Slice 1 tomato into 6-8 pieces..
- Open up a can of baked beans. Pour half of the beans and sauce for each plate of breakfast..
If a recipe doesn't qualify to fit in our other categories. Breakfast Burrito, Biscuits 'n' Gravy, Breakfast Tacos, Sausage Gravy, Milk Toast and many more. Where to eat the best Breakfast in United States of America. The best traditional places that serve. I think the breakfast burrito is the American equivalent to our breakfast sandwich in England.
If you find this American Breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.