Tasty Salmon Croquettes. Salmon patties aka cakes, some people call them croquettes…. are so tasty yet easy to make. People call this poor man's food especially because you will find that most people make them using the. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress Fancy recipe but simple it is not.
It makes a quick and tasty appetizer , breakfast or dinner fix. Very budget-friendly and simple to make! Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tasty salmon croquettes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon patties aka cakes, some people call them croquettes…. are so tasty yet easy to make. People call this poor man's food especially because you will find that most people make them using the. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress Fancy recipe but simple it is not.
Tasty Salmon Croquettes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tasty Salmon Croquettes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tasty salmon croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Salmon Croquettes:
- Take 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- Get 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely chopped bell pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard.
- Get 2/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad I added some furikaki (a japanese rice seasoning) which made it very tasty and served with sticky rice. They are served with a slightly spicy sriracha dipping sauce that will keep you coming back for more! These soul food style Salmon Croquettes are semi-homemade and delicious. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon.
Steps to make Tasty Salmon Croquettes:
- Drain excess liquid fron salmon.
- Dump Salmon into medium-sized bowl (I try to remove bones and fish skin).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Form into patties. (I like them just smaller than 1/2 inch thick, and about 2.5 inches round)..
- Preheat canola oil in skillet. It should be enough to cover about half of a patty. Then cook patties on medium heat on each side until each croquette is firm. Then place croquettes on top of a paper towel in a pan to remove excess oil..
I always harp on about the benefits of getting the kids in the kitchen. In the South, salmon croquettes are an excellent breakfast food typically served with grits and Regardless of how you plan to serve it, cooked right, salmon croquettes can be a nutritious, tasty. Looking for a healthy salmon croquette recipe? Be the first to review this recipe. Salmon Croquettes are pan fried and packed with so many great flavors.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tasty salmon croquettes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!