Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked kabocha squash croquettes recipe. To cook baked kabocha squash croquettes you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes:
- Provide of Kabocha squash.
- Take of Sliced ham.
- Use of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need of Soy milk (regular milk will do if you don't have soy milk).
- Take of Panko.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- Provide of Eggs.
Steps to make Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes:
- Mix the panko and vegetable oil well and pan fry until golden brown..
- Add some black sesame seeds and transfer to a plate to let it cool down..
- Cut the kabocha in half and remove the seeds and fibres surrounding them. Wrap it in plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes (600 W). Flip it over and microwave for another 2 and a half minutes..
- Scoop the yellow part of the kabocha and mash it with a folk..
- Add the sliced ham cut into 1 cm squares, mixed frozen vegetables, and soy milk. Sprinkle some salt and pepper..
- Form into croquette shapes and coat them with the flour, eggs, and panko from Step 2 in this order..
- Cook them in an oven for about 10 minutes at 200°C..
Kabocha is a Japanese squash that has a sweet flavor and velvety texture. You can bake the squash with a minimal amount of ingredients. Place the slices of kabocha squash evenly apart on a baking sheet. Super simple, easy squash recipe you can apply to any type of squash! These crispy kabocha squash croquettes would make a perfect appetizer or light lunch!
If you find this Baked Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.