Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe. To make chocolate cake with nutella buttercream you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream:
- Get 300 g of flour.
- Prepare 120 g of butter.
- Provide 200 g of sugar.
- Get 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Use 200 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide of Nutella buttercream.
- Get 100 g of butter.
- Provide 150 g of icing sugar.
- Take 60 g of Nutella spread.
- Get 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Steps to make Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream:
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, then vanilla. Mix well to combine..
- Add vinegar and baking soda. Stir well..
- Fold in flour and cocoa powder. Add salt and fold in..
- Share between two lined 8 inch sandwich tins. Place into a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes or until the cake appears firm to the touch and a wooden skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean..
- Cool completely on a wire rack..
- For the buttercream, cream together butter and icing sugar until well combined and stir through nutella spread and cocoa powder.
- Once the cakes are cooled completely, spread half of the mixture over the first cake. Level then stack the second cake on top. Next, add the remaining buttercream on top. Level and decorate if required..
- Enjoy. This cake keeps well in an airtight container for several days at room temperature..
In the bowl of your mixer add the softened butter and salt, mix on medium speed until it is softened and smooth. Add the Nutella and continue mixing until well combined. Gradually add the powdered sugar alternately with the milk. Add vanilla and mix on medium speed. Add in the sugar gradually on low speed.
If you find this Chocolate cake with nutella buttercream recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.