Turkey Day Pot Pie. It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie. This classic version has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's a great dish for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
WHAT: A perfect way to use up turkey leftovers — and to save them for another day. HOW: Simmer all of the goodness together on the stove, then. This turkey pot pie has a comforting creamy center with an extra-flaky top.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey day pot pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Day Pot Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Turkey Day Pot Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie. This classic version has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's a great dish for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have turkey day pot pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Day Pot Pie:
- Prepare 2 of pie crust, store bought or homemade.
- Make ready 1 of Acorn squash.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Turkey, leftover from t-day and cubed.
- Get 1 can of green beans.
- Get 1 medium of white onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of 14oz jar of Alfredo Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of Sage.
Leftover pot pie will keep well in the fridge for up to five days. Thanksgiving leftovers make the perfect pot pie: turkey or chicken, onion, celery, stuffing, and pie crust. Every item on this page was chosen by The Pioneer Woman team. The site may earn a commission on some products.
Steps to make Turkey Day Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400. Peel and cubed squash. In a bowl, mix squash and oil until coated. Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Spread squash onto a parchment paper cover cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl. When squash is roasted, add them to the mixture. Gently stir, coating squash..
- Put a layer of pie dough into a greased pie pan. Fill with mixture and cover with the second pie dough. Put 6 slits in the top dough..
- Cover the edges of dough with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more or until done..
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
For a hearty dish, make Food Network Kitchen's Turkey Pot Pie recipe, a comforting dish of shredded turkey, veggies and gravy, wrapped in buttery pastry dough. Stir in turkey, parsley and peas. Top with pie crust and brush with egg. This was a recipe I was a little nervous trying as I am not a pie maker. What a pleasant surprise- it turned out delicious and was a good stick to your ribs meal on a cool fall day.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food turkey day pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!