Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Get 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Take 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!