Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast. This recipe will show you how to make tasty smashed avocado, how to poach an egg and then stick 'em together to create an awesome, healthy breakfast dish. In this video I show you a delicious smashed avocado recipe with poached eggs. A healthy breakfast idea for the weekend.
Find lots of lovely breakfast recipes at Tesco Real Food. Spread the sourdough toasts with the smashed avocado and divide between two plates, along with the roasted tomatoes and some salad. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or even light meal!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smashed avocado and poached egg on toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This recipe will show you how to make tasty smashed avocado, how to poach an egg and then stick 'em together to create an awesome, healthy breakfast dish. In this video I show you a delicious smashed avocado recipe with poached eggs. A healthy breakfast idea for the weekend.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook smashed avocado and poached egg on toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast:
- Get 1 of avocado.
- Get 4 of fresh eggs.
- Make ready of chill flakes (approx. 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon).
- Take of salt (1/4 teaspoon).
- Take of sesame oil (1 teaspoon).
- Make ready pinch of black pepper -.
- Take of bread (toasted).
Then gently fold the eggs from one side of the pan to the other without smashing the eggs. You'll get soft fluffy eggs without any milk..poached egg gold with this poached egg and avocado toast combo, which means no more squishy scrambley eggs EVER again, and drippy yolks And the very thought of avocado and poached egg on toast just makes me want to swoon. I SO wish I wasn't allergic to eggs so I could have this, 'cause. You'll love this smashed avocado toast with egg!
Instructions to make Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast:
- Halve the avocado and lightly mash with a fork. Don't over-mash – just squash it enough so that you have nice soft chunks (I think the term is "smashed"!).
- Add some chilli flakes, salt, sesame oil and pepper and mix well..
- Toast the bread and pile the avocado on top..
- To poach the eggs, boil half a pan of water and then turn down until its only just slightly simmering (low to medium heat)..
- Crack an egg into a small bowl and then gently tip it into the water. Let it poach for 3 minutes (if you like the yolk runny) or 4-5 if you like it more solid. You can cook two eggs in the same pan..
- Take the eggs out carefully with a slotted spoon and allow the excess liquid to drain off..
- Lie the eggs on top of the avocado and serve straightway..
Thanks to a hard-boiled egg, flaky salt, lemon, and pepper, it is healthy, protein-packed, delicious Avocado toast works brilliantly for breakfast, lunch, and even for dinner. To make the smashed avo, scoop out the avocado and use a fork to roughly mash it. Assemble smashed avo on your toast, topped with poached eggs and a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. We smashed avocado with lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and spread a generous layer onto hearty toast. Then we topped it off with the perfect You could also add a fried or poached egg, or top it off with crumbled bacon, sliced scallions, or even a drizzle of pesto.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food smashed avocado and poached egg on toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!