Grilled Parmesan Zucchini.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled parmesan zucchini. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Parmesan Zucchini is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Parmesan Zucchini is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled parmesan zucchini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Parmesan Zucchini:
- Make ready of Zucchini.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take of garlic salt.
- Make ready of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Grilled Parmesan Zucchini:
- Preheat grill ( gas or charcoal, preferably the latter) for medium heat..
- While grill is preheating, cut each zucchini in half then cut halves length wise into 1/4" thick strips..
- Lay cut strips flat on a large baking sheet, drizzle with half of required amount of olive oil and season with half of the required amount of pepper and garlic salt..
- Once grill is preheated, place the seasoned side of zucchini strips down on the grill and repeat step 3 on unseasoned side of zucchini. Grill 3-5 minutes or until the grill marks are prominent on the the zucchini..
- Flip zucchini, add Parmesan cheese to the grilled side of the zucchini, close lid and grill another 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from grill, serve hot and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled parmesan zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!