Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’. Find Quick Results from Multiple Sources Kale is a green, leafy, cruciferous vegetable that is rich in nutrients. It is a member of the mustard, or Brassicaceae, family, as are. Kale (/ keɪl /), or leaf cabbage, belongs to a group of cabbage (Brassica oleracea) cultivars grown for their edible leaves, although some are used as ornamentals.
Kale can also be eaten as a medicine. Kale is commonly used to prevent cancer and heart disease. It is also used for other.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kale & carrot ‘namul’. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’ is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Find Quick Results from Multiple Sources Kale is a green, leafy, cruciferous vegetable that is rich in nutrients. It is a member of the mustard, or Brassicaceae, family, as are. Kale (/ keɪl /), or leaf cabbage, belongs to a group of cabbage (Brassica oleracea) cultivars grown for their edible leaves, although some are used as ornamentals.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kale & carrot ‘namul’ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’:
- Get 200 g of Kale Leaves *OR Silverbeet Leaves.
- Make ready 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Soy Sauce *optional.
Kale has the health advantages of a cruciferous vegetable in lowering cancer risk, and it's also an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K and a very good source of fibre, potassium, and calcium. Its leaves are long and frilly, with a tough centre stalk, and can vary in colour and texture (see varieties below). In a pinch, feel free to use vegetable or corn oil for peanut oil, powdered ginger for fresh, water for stock, etc. Kale works well in place of collard greens.
Instructions to make Kale & Carrot ‘Namul’:
- Remove thick hard stems from Kale OR Silverbeet. Cut the leaves about 7 to 8mm width. If Silverbeet, roughly cut as they are soft..
- Boil a kettle of water. Place the leaves in a colander or a large strainer, and pour the boiled hot water carefully over the leaves evenly. This will reduce the volume of the leaves and remove the unpleasant smell as the hot water cooks the leaves..
- Pour cold water over to stop cooking further, drain and squeeze to remove excess water..
- Place the leaves and other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Soy Sauce is optional for a hint of Japanese flavour..
- Smoked salmon pieces mixed with this kale salad topped on the freshly cooked rice.
Discover when kale is in season, plus how to select, store, prepare and cook it. Kale is a popular vegetable and a member of the cabbage family. It is a cruciferous vegetable like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens and Brussels sprouts. Kale is a nutrient-dense food, as it's low in calories and high in many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Kale is a member of the cabbage family and has a cabbagelike flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kale & carrot ‘namul’ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!