Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect my baked ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my baked ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked ham recipe. You can cook my baked ham using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook my baked ham:
- You need of pre-cooked ham.
- Prepare of pears.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of garlic salt.
- Provide of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of thyme.
- Get of black pepper.
- Take of sugar.
Steps to make my baked ham:
- It can probably serve more than 6, just depends on your sides, the size of the ham and such :-).
- preheat oven to 400°.
- Get a fitting casserole dish for the ham.
- Put ham in dish, slice evenly, almost all the way through…just enough to 'fan' it.
- Open canned pears, pour the juice all over the ham.
- This is optional, but you can cut a few pears into small pieces and put in dish as well. They're pretty yummy baked….
- Dash the garlic salt, salt, black pepper, thyme, sugar and parsley flakes over it to your standards.
- Put it in the oven, set timer for 30-40 minutes.
- You can also use, instead of pear juice, brown sugar and pineapple juice. Mix the two together, not as a liquid paste but a thick consistent paste..then brush that over the ham. Same cooking time, it's very tasty!!.
Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Ham Glaze – Our easy oven baked ham recipe is made with a flavorful brandy and brown sugar My mom used to make this same sauce for baked ham sandwiches, too. This easy baked ham recipe makes a great starring entrée for holiday meals. Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze. Before brushing on the simple, four-ingredient glaze, score the fat in a diamond pattern; the. This honey baked ham recipe is a copycat of the super popular HoneyBaked Ham Store version.
If you find this my baked ham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.