Tasty with Sesame Seeds! Spinach Namul.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tasty with sesame seeds! spinach namul. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty with Sesame Seeds! Spinach Namul is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tasty with Sesame Seeds! Spinach Namul is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tasty with sesame seeds! spinach namul using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty with Sesame Seeds! Spinach Namul:
- Get 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ☆ Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/3 of to 2/3 teaspoon ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of ☆ Chicken stock granules.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆ Water (see Step 3).
- Get 3 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds (I recommend ground).
Steps to make Tasty with Sesame Seeds! Spinach Namul:
- Parboil or microwave the spinach until tender. Soak in cold water to remove the bitterness, then chop into 2 cm lengths..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the spinach and mix well. Sprinkle sesame seeds, then serve..
- For those who find it too watery, leave out the water when adding the seasonings..
- Other ingredients: bean sprouts, carrots, mushrooms, onions, corn, cucumbers, kinshi-tamago, atsuage, chikuwa, kamaboko, seaweed, shirasu, salted chicken, etc..
- Green substitutes for spinach: komatsuna, nanohana, kakina, cucumbers, etc..
- Other variations: black sesame seeds, kombu dashi or dashida Korean beef soup stock instead of chicken stock granules, or serve in bibimbap..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tasty with sesame seeds! spinach namul recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!