Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Nutella Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Nutella Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Nutella Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my nutella cookies recipe. To cook my nutella cookies you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Nutella Cookies:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of soften.
- Provide 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar or dark.
- Use 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Use 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Steps to make My Nutella Cookies:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla..
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time..
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees..
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets..
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips..
They're ready when they've turned a nice golden brown colour. Remove them from the oven and leave them to cool on the baking tray for a few minutes before putting them on a wire rack to cool completely. Paired with the creamy filling, these Nutella cookies are irresistible. To make the cookie dough, whisk together the dry ingredients and set them aside. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat on low until just combined.
If you find this My Nutella Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.