Turkey and Dumplings Pot Pie. Prepare dumpling crust by combining flour with baking powder, parsley, dill, and salt. Cut in margarine until it's in tiny bits. I just made this pot pie today and I am definitely saving this recipe!
Chicken Helper® comes to the delicious rescue! Drop dumpling dough by spoonfuls onto chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley flakes. ¼ pt milk. Method for Herby Dumpling Turkey Pot Pie Place ingredients in casserole dish.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, turkey and dumplings pot pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Prepare dumpling crust by combining flour with baking powder, parsley, dill, and salt. Cut in margarine until it's in tiny bits. I just made this pot pie today and I am definitely saving this recipe!
Turkey and Dumplings Pot Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Turkey and Dumplings Pot Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey and dumplings pot pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey and Dumplings Pot Pie:
- Prepare 6 of Pie pastry sheets.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Leftover Turkey. I like my pot pies really meaty..
- Get 2 clove of Garlic mined.
- Make ready 1 medium of Red onion diced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Dried terragon..
- Make ready 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Freshly grinder pepper.
- Get 2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Get 4 cup of Fat free milk…any milk will do.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Any white wine.
- Make ready 24 oz of Frozen bag of peas.
- Get 24 oz of Frozen bag of crinkle cut carrots.
- Get 1 of Casserole baking dish. I used 11×18 with this recipe.
- Make ready 1 of Bake at 475 for 45 minutes..
Prepare dumpling crust by combining flour with baking powder parsley and dill. This Turkey Pot Pie recipe is literally the BEST way to use that leftover Thanksgiving turkey. With it's flaky pie crust, crumbled bacon, diced turkey and vegetables all mixed up in the best creamy gravy you can ever imagine, you're going to want to make this all year round! It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie.
Steps to make Turkey and Dumplings Pot Pie:
- Melt butter over medium heat. Once butter is melted add minced garlic and sauté for 5 minutes, then add turkey and onion. Mix well for another 5 minutes..
- Next, stir in flour, terragon, salt, and pepper. Mix well..
- Add milk and heavy whipping cream. Stir until milk sauce thickens..
- Stir in wine, peas and carrots. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated and warm. Take one of the pastry shells and create bite sized balls for the dumplings. You decide on the size, but not too big otherwise you'll take away from the pie..
- Place 2 of the pie pastry at bottom of baking dish for bottom crust then pour turkey mixture on top..
- Use last 3 pie pastry to create top layer of pot pie. Make sure you seal the edges good otherwise it will leak out while baking. I put a cookie sheet underneath the casserole dish just in case the juices leak out, it will not go to the bottom of the oven and burn..
- Bake at 475 for 45 minutes or until crust is brown..
- Let cool for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!.
This classic version has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's a great dish for beginner cooks and busy families alike. This turkey pot pie has a comforting creamy center with an extra-flaky top. Brushing the crust with heavy cream and sprinkling with flaky sea salt is an Use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and any additional vegetables you have to make this extra-easy. Brushing the crust with heavy cream and.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food turkey and dumplings pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!