Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (the number will vary depending on how large the pork chops are).
Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through but still flexible. Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt and pepper.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (the number will vary depending on how large the pork chops are).
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- Prepare 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- Prepare 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- Prepare 1 of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- Get 6 slice of bacon.
Place bacon wrapped pork chops on to a pan and bake. You can also choose to use a broiling pan or any other pan that drains in order to crisp the bacon more. When nearing done put the oven on broil to crisp the bacon. When bacon is crisp on top, flip the pork chops and crisp the bacon on the other side.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and a dash of garlic power on each side. Wrap the bacon around the pork chop, securing it on the side with a toothpick. Dredge the chops one at a time in the egg then the breading mixture, pressing to coat evenly. In large cast-iron skillet heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and grease the bottom with a tiny bit of oil or cooking spray.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!