Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul. Great recipe for Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul. Thank you for checking out my recipe! I had a bunch of bok choy left in the fridge, but I wanted to use it up without cooking on the gas hob!
It also takes on any flavor it's cooked with, so it's the perfect canvas for these Korean spices! The Best Nori Seaweed Recipes on Yummly Sometimes I will add cabbage, lettuce, or bok choy.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bok choy and nori seaweed namul. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul is something that I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul. Thank you for checking out my recipe! I had a bunch of bok choy left in the fridge, but I wanted to use it up without cooking on the gas hob!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bok choy and nori seaweed namul using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul:
- Prepare 1 of bunch Bok choy.
- Get 10 of cm x 10 cm Toasted nori seaweed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of generous teaspoon ◆ Sesame oil.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ◆ Chinese soup stock granules.
- Get 1 of cm ◆ Garlic (paste).
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
Add celery or whatever you have. Hard to describe the seaweed except that it is colorful, loaded with minerals, and has a wonderful slippery/different consistency in your mouth. Nori is the gateway seaweed: crisp, relatively mild, slightly saline, with roasted, smoky, nearly nutty notes. High-quality nori is smooth and uniform in texture, with a dark-green color.
Steps to make Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul:
- Combine the sesame oil, Chinese soup stock granules and garlic in a small bowl..
- Rinse the bok choy and cut into four pieces. Place the bok choy into a heat-proof dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 500W for 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes..
- Transfer the bok choy into the bowl with the combined seasonings. Add the shredded nori seaweed and mix well..
- Check the taste and adjust with salt if necessary. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to finish..
- Have a look at my speedy bok choy side dish recipe, "Speedy Side Dish! Bok Choy and Egg Stir Fry with Ginger";..
Avoid nori that is splotchy, crumbly, pale green, or reddish. Gaji namul is a simple Korean side dish made with steamed eggplants! It's a staple side dish that's easy and delicious! Nori is the Japanese word for dried sheets of seaweed. I have already prepared it twice!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bok choy and nori seaweed namul recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!