Grilled Zucchini Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled zucchini salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Zucchini Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Zucchini Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grilled zucchini salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Zucchini Salad:
- Get of medium zucchini, halved lengthwise.
- Prepare of plus 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Prepare of scallions, sliced.
- Take of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready of crushed red pepper (can make spicy).
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
Steps to make Grilled Zucchini Salad:
- Heat grill to medium heat. Brush zucchini with 1 teaspoon of the oil and grill until tender, 5-7 minutes per side..
- Cut the zucchini into 1 inch pieces and toss in a large bowl with scallions, lemon juice, red pepper, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Serve at room temperature..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled zucchini salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!