Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie loaded tater tot casserole recipe. To make veggie loaded tater tot casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Provide 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Get 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Now that it's officially September we can talk all things FALL! Add the last of the tater-tots then sprinkle with the last of the cheese. Starting on the outside, layer frozen tater tots on top of the vegan eggs until the entire casserole is covered. Top with parsley, cut and serve. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
If you find this Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.