Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. In a bowl, mix together the mustard, brown sugar, and bourbon.
Let pork chops rest on a plate. Whisk in a slurry (mixture of cornstarch and water) and simmer another minute or until thickened. Serve pork with the bourbon glaze.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet bourbon glazed pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. In a bowl, mix together the mustard, brown sugar, and bourbon.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet bourbon glazed pork chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops:
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar (firmly packed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bourbon.
- Prepare 6 of (one-inch-thick) pork chops.
Brush thick-cut pork chops with a sweet and tangy bourbon glaze for the tastiest grilled entree you'll eat all year. Serve these bourbon pork chops with broccolini and mashed potatoes or rice to soak up every last drop of the bourbon sauce. Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops These bourbon glazed pork chops are not only gourmet and delicious, they're easy too.
Steps to make Sweet Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops:
- Combine first seven ingredients in bowl, shallow dish or large Ziploc bag; stir until well mixed.
- Add pork chops; cover or seal and chill for at least 30 minutes (longer is better), turning once.
- Remove pork from marinade; set aside marinade for later use.
- Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 10 to 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°, turning once.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour caramelized glaze over chops before serving.
A no-fail company meal I had plenty of pork chops in. Season the pork chop with oil and spice rub, then grill the meat to one's liking. The sweet potato casserole is made with roasted sweet potatoes and a brown sugar crust that can be recreated at home. "No marshmallows, please," Worden says. Season chops on both sides with salt, pepper, and paprika. Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet bourbon glazed pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!