Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fancified Tator Tot Hotdish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fancified Tator Tot Hotdish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fancified Tator Tot Hotdish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fancified tator tot hotdish recipe. To cook fancified tator tot hotdish you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fancified Tator Tot Hotdish:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground chicken.
- Use 1/2 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 6 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Get 2 can of Cream soups, I used one cream of chicken and one cream of mushroom.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk or cream.
- You need 1 lb of Tator tots.
- Provide 1 of as needed Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Fancified Tator Tot Hotdish:
- Sautee the onion, and garlic in a bit of olive oil or butter..
- Add the chicken, crumble and cook until no longer pink..
- Add the mushrooms and spinach. Cook and stir another 5 minutes or so. Add salt and pepper..
- Add soups, sour cream, and milk. Stir until thoroughly combined and check for seasoning..
- Pour into a large casserole dish..
- Top with tator tots..
- Bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes. Finish under broiler setting for extra browning if desired..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
Cut into squares or rectangles, and serve. Because we are all about make ahead. Where I'm from in Northern Minnesota – the "Hot Dish" is a tried and true dinner or potluck staple. This tater tot casserole is very much like a Shepherd's pie, you make a creamy ground beef and vegetable filling, or bottom layer and then you top it with tater tots. This is a Midwest dish that is also known as Hotdish, or Hamburger Hotdish, the name varies with whomever you ask!
If you find this Fancified Tator Tot Hotdish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.