Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for looking after your health. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to birds in a crater w/ french toast sliders recipe. You can cook birds in a crater w/ french toast sliders using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders:
- You need 4 each of Slice of Bread.
- Prepare 5 each of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon sugar.
- Take 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup of 2% milk (or half and half).
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 small of amount of butter/margarine.
- Use 1 of non-stick spray.
- Provide 1 each of small glass cup.
Steps to make Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders:
- Use the small glass cup, I used a wine glass for its small opening, and press firmly down onto the center of each slice of bread. Twisting slightly to avoid tearing..
- Slowly pull up on the glass and the center of the bread should have a perfect round hole with the cut out inside the glass. Set the cut out aside for now. Do this for every slice of bread..
- Spread a thin layer of butter onto both sides of the bread slices, now with holes. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat..
- Take one egg and crack into a small bowl. Add milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a little salt to the bowl. Whisk together well and set aside..
- At this point your skillet should be hot enough. Grease the bottom with either non-stick spray or butter..
- Drop one slice of bread, or two if your skillet is large enough, onto the skillet and quickly crack an egg and drop it into the center of the bread..
- Let cook until you can see the whites bubble a bit and flip over. Be careful to not let the egg flip out of the center of the bread. Add a dash of salt and pepper to the egg if desired. If you're having trouble flipping, use a spatula to hold the egg in place on top, and another spatula to flip it over. –Repeat this step for each slice of bread..
- Now dip the bread holes into your French toast mix and let soak for approximately 15 seconds. Just enough to absorb the mixture..
- Then, like any French toast, cook on skillet until golden brown..
- This serves 2-4 people. I put syrup into a small dish and used it as dipping sauce for my sliders. And also spread jelly onto the Birds in a Crater toast. This probably isn't the healthiest of meals, but it taste really good. Add bacon or whatever else you might want..
If you find this Birds in a Crater w/ French Toast Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.