Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect SHEREE'S ASIAN CABBAGE ROLLS recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best SHEREE'S ASIAN CABBAGE ROLLS recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SHEREE'S ASIAN CABBAGE ROLLS recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's asian cabbage rolls recipe. To cook sheree's asian cabbage rolls you need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SHEREE'S ASIAN CABBAGE ROLLS:
- Use 1 head of Napa Cabbage.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of sauce.
- Use 8 oz of tomato sauce or condescended tomato soup.
- Get 3 tbsp of hoison sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce or Franks hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey or syrup.
- You need of filling.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion diced.
- Take 2 stick of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 lb of chicken, ground raw.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornstartch.
- Provide 1/3 of aneheim pepper….. or 1 chili pepper.
Steps to make SHEREE'S ASIAN CABBAGE ROLLS:
- REMOVE THE 12 OUTER LEAVES OF THE NAPA CABBAGE… cut up the REMAINDER of the medium head…. into strips and sprinkle salt on cabbage in a colander and set in the sink. let cabbage sit for 30 minutes..
- ***** DO NOT CUT UP THE 12 LEAVES REMOVED (added after review).
- spray a 3 qt casserole dish…. set aside and preheat oven to 400°.
- cut heavy vein so that leaf lays flat…
- immerse leaves in boiling water for 2 minutes until leaf is limp… allow to cool…
- rinse the cut up cabbage in the colander . . and allow to drain in sink…
- *** the second time I made these I used condensed tomato soup (just cheap) because I was out of sauce…. OMG ….VERY GOOD!!!!.
- mix all the items for filling in bowl EXCEPT THE CABBAGE IN THE COLANDER.
- sprinkle cornstarch … and mix by hand.
- RINSE THE SALT OFF THE CABBAGE IN COLANDER !!!!.
- after the cabbage has drained add to meat .. add 1/3 cup of sauce . reserve the remainder of sauce to cover rolls…. mix and mix by hand.
- use cabbage leaves and put 1/2 cup of filling in the cabbage.. roll and set in pan seam side down..
- **** roll mixture from tip of leaf to bottom of leaf….
- lay in casserole dish and cover with sauce…. casserole dish should hold 12 rolls… bake covered for 20 minutes…. uncover and cook 15 minutes more….
- **** they also freeze…. I make my rolls then wrap individually with clear wrap… I put them in a Ziploc bag…. so that I am able to pull out whenever…..
This makes the cabbage leaf easier to roll up and provides two "flaps" to place over the meat. Give the broccoli slaw a quick blanch in the boiling water you used for the cabbage. This recipe is the Chinese style cabbage rolls that I used to make as a teenager. The flavor still lingers on in my memory after a lapse of so many years. Asian Slaw is a crunchy Asian salad with shredded vegetables, fresh herbs and a great Asian Dressing.
If you find this SHEREE'S ASIAN CABBAGE ROLLS recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.