Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ray's' sopapillas & cinnamon chocolate ganache. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ray's' sopapillas & cinnamon chocolate ganache using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache:
- Prepare 2 can of pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of Ganache.
- Get 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Ray's' Sopapillas & Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache:
- heat a small pot with about 2 cups of oil of your choice..
- mix cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg & salt into a bowl set aside..
- open your cinnamon rolls you'll need to roll out a bit to flatten or press with a glass to flatten a little. your going to cut into 4 pieces give a lil roll in your palm and fry in hot oil. It only takes about 30 seconds they will puffen up and be golden like a donut, drain well and put into cinnamon sugar mixture while still hot give a good toss cover completely..
- Ganache: place chocolates, cinnamon and redflakes into a bowl. Heat your cream to a quick simmer.pour over chocolates let sit for 1 minute before you whisk together..
- pour chocolate into a small serving dish and enjoy this cinnamon puffy goodness…
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ray's' sopapillas & cinnamon chocolate ganache recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!