Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ham tater tot casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham tater tot casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham tater tot casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham tater tot casserole recipe. You can have ham tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham tater tot casserole:
- Take 1 lb of diced ham.
- Get 1 bunch of chopped broccoli.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 of chopped red pepper.
- Get 2 stick of chopped celery.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare dash of celery seed.
- Use 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
Steps to make Ham tater tot casserole:
- In large casserole dish add ham, parsley, orageno, basil celery seed and cream soups. Mix well.
- In skillet pan add butter or olive oil, broccoli, onion, celery, and pepper. Simmer till tender..
- Add ingredients from skillet pan into casserole dish. Mix well.
- Place whole bag of tator tots over the top of casserole..
- Bake un covered at 400°F for 1/2 hour or until tator tots are crispy..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Combine soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth; pour over ham. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole is sure to satisfy and makes for a tasty dinner recipe if you're craving some good old fashioned comfort food! Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots. It's a meal your family will love. If you love easy casserole recipes, you might also want to try my Healthy.
If you find this Ham tater tot casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.