Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Preheat charcoal or gas grill to medium/high heat.
Turn each chop when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through. In a saucepan mix all ingredients except the pork chops and heat until sugar dissolves. DO NOT overcook or the pork chop will become tough.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled teriyaki pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Preheat charcoal or gas grill to medium/high heat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled teriyaki pork chops using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of white or rice vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Get 4 medium of pork chops.
Marinade the pork chops in a shallow dish that allows the chops to be in one layer. Light the grill for indirect cooking. Japanese-style pork chops, marinated then grilled. Teriyaki [tehr-ee-YAK-kee] is a Japanese dish consisting of meat, that has been marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, Japanese wine, sugar, and ginger.
Steps to make Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops:
- combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, Brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, oil, onion powder, red pepper flakes, garlic & ginger in medium bowl. stir until sugar dissolves. set aside..
- place pork chops in a zip-lock bag or casserole dish. add all but 1/2 cup of marinade to pork chops & marinade for 30 minutes. periodically turning..
- preheat grill to medium. grill pork chops for 6-8 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade until cooked through..
The recipe calls for «mirin», a sweet wine made from rice, which gives the cooked food a sweet flavour and a slight glaze. Mirin can be found in Asian food markets. Place chops in dish, and turn to coat. Place the pork chops in a large ziplock bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and sesame oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled teriyaki pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!