Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smokehouse tater tot casserole recipe. You can have smokehouse tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole:
- Provide 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Provide 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- Get 1 can of cheese soup.
- Take 1 packages of tater tots.
- Take 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Instructions to make Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted. Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. The first step to making a low carb tater tot casserole is to make the cauliflower tots. Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole step by step.
If you find this Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.