Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cheeseburgers with a latin twist recipe. To make homemade cheeseburgers with a latin twist you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist:
- Provide 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Provide of About 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Use of About 1 tablespoon of Ranchero liquid sazon(seasoning).
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
- Provide Half of a packet of sazon Goya culantro & achiote.
- You need of Some adobo.
- You need of Romaine lettuce.
- Use of Sliced avocado.
- Take of Sliced tomatoes.
- Provide of Sliced onions.
- Take of Hamburger buns.
- Provide of American cheese.
Instructions to make Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist:
- First you start with putting the ground beef in a bowl. Then you add all of the seasonings, chopped onions, garlic, parsley and cilantro Mix it all up. preheat the oven for 400 degrees. Start cutting all of your desired toppings, put to the side..
- You start by molding your burgers now. I make my burgers really thin. But that’s just my preference, you can make them as thick as you’d like 🙂. I put them on a ungreased aluminum pan 4 at a time. Put your burgers in the oven for about 25 minutes..
- Once they are done they will look like this. Take the buns and add the cheese and patty. Heat in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted and bun is warm. Once you take the burgers out then you add whichever toppings or condiments ! Enjoy.
If you like fast food and want to treat your family with the homemade alternative, here is the recipe for yummy homemade cheeseburgers. This delicious cheeseburger pie is made with lean ground beef, ketchup, cheese, and a ready-made pie crust and makes a great family meal. This cheeseburger pie is a family tested and approved one-dish meal that is sure to please even the pickiest family. A frozen pie crust or a refrigerated pastry. Infographic Template – Creative Design with Icons and Lines This customizable anatomy infographic template features a colorful cheeseburger icon in the center with simple lines and icons that highlight its ingredients.
If you find this Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.