Leek and Broccoli Namul.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, leek and broccoli namul. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leek and Broccoli Namul is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Leek and Broccoli Namul is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leek and broccoli namul using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek and Broccoli Namul:
- Prepare 1 of to 2 heads Broccoli (cut, boiled, chilled, and drained).
- Take 1/2 stalk of Thick leek.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken tendererloins (boiled and shredded).
- Get 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of swirl around the pan Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1 of bit Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of wedges or so Lemon.
- Take 1 of optional Korean chili or ichimi spice.
- Make ready 1 of optional Black or white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Leek and Broccoli Namul:
- These are the ingredients..
- Thinly slice the leek on the diagonal, remove the core and soak in a bowl of water to reduce the bite. Drain and pat dry well..
- Cut the garlic in half. Then rub it all around the inside of your bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the chicken tenders, leek, coarsely ground black pepper, a generous amount of salt, black pepper, Korean chili pepper and toss with your hands..
- Add a generous amount of sesame oil, and mix. If you prefer, add finely chopped garlic..
- When everything's well mixed, add a swirl of lemon juice and toss lightly..
- Put the whole thing and the broccoli in the bowl you rubbed with garlic in Step 2, and mix..
- Chill very well and it's done. Sprinkle with lemon juice and dig in..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food leek and broccoli namul recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!