Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard). Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Add pork chops and seal the bag removing air from the bag before sealing.
You simply marinate the pork chops in the honey and mustard sauce and then throw them on the grill! The marinade is just packed with flavour with the amazing sweet and tangy honey and mustard combo with a touch of garlic (and feel free to throw in some hot sauce if you like!). The mustard brings such zest to the pork and the honey adds the right amount of sweet.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled pork chops (w/ honey-mustard). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Add pork chops and seal the bag removing air from the bag before sealing.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled pork chops (w/ honey-mustard) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard):
- Prepare 4 of pork chops (thick cut).
- Make ready Dash of salt, pepper, paprika, & thyme.
- Get 2 tbs of fresh rosemary (chopped very fine).
- Take of Sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbs of honey.
- Make ready 3 tbs of brown mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Season the pork chops all over with. Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Lightly grease the grates of an outdoor grill. Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
Instructions to make Grilled Pork Chops (w/ honey-mustard):
- Season the thick-cut chops on one side (include the rosemary) and refrigerate for 5 minutes..
- Fire up the grill. Reach a temperature of medium – high to cook..
- For the sauce, mix the honey, mustard, and thyme in a small cup. Set aside by the grill..
- Place the chops on the grill and sear for 3 minutes on one side. Turn them over and sear for another 3 minutes..
- Flip the chops over again, this time on a different angle on the grill. Add the sauce (with a spoon or brush) to the top of the chops and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat..
- Turn the chops over, add more sauce, and finish cooking for another 2 minutes at a medium – low heat..
- Plate the chops on a clean serving plate and allow them to rest for a few minutes before serving..
Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place the pork chops on the grill. Place the pork chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze. Grilled pork chops with a honey mustard glaze will undoubtedly be your new favorite outdoor recipe. So easy you can throw it into your weekly dinner rotation!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled pork chops (w/ honey-mustard) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!