Broccoli Stem Namul. I particularly like this easy Broccoli 'Namul'. Place Salt, Garlic, Sesame Oil and Toasted Sesame Seeds in a large bowl and mix well. Great recipe for Broccoli Stem Namul.
Recipe by Utsukushiki Roxanne Korean Broccoli Namul. Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli. Cut the broccoli head from the stem.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli stem namul. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I particularly like this easy Broccoli 'Namul'. Place Salt, Garlic, Sesame Oil and Toasted Sesame Seeds in a large bowl and mix well. Great recipe for Broccoli Stem Namul.
Broccoli Stem Namul is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli Stem Namul is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli stem namul using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Stem Namul:
- Make ready 1 of from 1 bunch Broccoli stems.
- Take 10 cm of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆ Shio-konbu.
- Take 1 dash of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
Cut the head into small florets. Peel the stems and cut into small pieces. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Steps to make Broccoli Stem Namul:
- Combine the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Peel the broccoli stems and julienne the stems and the carrot. Cut them into the same lengths for presentation..
- Blanch the vegetables for 10 seconds in salted boiling water. It's easier if you boil them in a strainer. (If you are boiling the broccoli florets as well, cook after the stems and carrot have cooked.).
- Drain well, and put in the bowl from Step 1 while still hot. Taste, and add more shio-konbu if needed..
Sigumchi Namul is typically made with spinach, but I've found that any fresh leafy green works well, and I especially love using collard and mustard greens. Rapini, or broccoli rabe are also good. Feel free to use whatever you have. This is a nice recipe for anyone who has a home garden – just pick a little of this and a little of that! They have a thin, fibrous central stem running throughout each leaf, ruffled edges, and have an appearance similar to collard greens.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli stem namul recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!