Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Sliders Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Sliders Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato sliders buns recipe. To make sweet potato sliders buns you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Sliders Buns:
- Get 21/2 tsp of yeast.
- Get of Warm water..as needed.
- Get 31/2-4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of mashed and boiled sweet potatoes.
- Get 2 tsp of honey/sugar.
- Use 11/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of melted butter/oil.
- Use of Egg wash.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Sliders Buns:
- Boil your mash potatoes, mash them and let them cool.
- In a bowl,mix your yeast,flour,sugar/honey,salt,and oil….mix well before adding the mash potatoes… Add warm water to the mixture and knead it well.
- Let it rest till it doubles in size.
- Once doubled in size,pinch out balls of equal sizes…. Mold them in the bun-shape…
- Let them proof for another few minutes…apply egg wash and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Use the buns to make hamburgers.
ENJOY 🙂 Serve as dinner rolls or use as slider buns. Or you can make larger burger buns and bake for an extra minute or two. These homemade soft Hamburger Potato Buns are perfect for burgers and sandwiches. Recipe is great for regular size buns and sliders, too. They All Purpose Flour or Combination of Bread and All Purpose Flour.
If you find this Sweet Potato Sliders Buns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.