Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- Make ready of CUPCAKES.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate ganache frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!