Easy Eggplant Namul. Eggplant, fish sauce, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce. I would like to share my favorite Korean recipes with you. I've been running Korean cooking class and food tour company in Seoul.
Gaji namul is a popular Korean summer side dish that is made with steamed eggplants. The traditional way of making this dish is to steam the eggplants and then tear them into small strips. Steamed Eggplant (Gaji Namul) is made by tossing the steamed eggplant in delicious Korean soy sauce seasoning.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy eggplant namul. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Eggplant Namul is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Eggplant Namul is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Eggplant, fish sauce, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce. I would like to share my favorite Korean recipes with you. I've been running Korean cooking class and food tour company in Seoul.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy eggplant namul using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Eggplant Namul:
- Get 3 of Eggplants (small).
- Make ready 1/2 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chili pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 of Umami seasoning (as desired).
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 tsp of ● Salt (for rubbing).
From spicy Szechuan eggplant to a twice-cooked eggplant with mint, here are six delicious Asian recipes featuring varieties of Oriental eggplants. Gaji Namul (steamed and seasoned eggplant, Korean style) is a delectable banchan (Korean side dish) that also can be served as a salad or appetizer. This recipe brings out the best in eggplant. Summer is eggplant season, and Eggplant NaMul is a delicious, quick side dish that you can make for your meal.
Instructions to make Easy Eggplant Namul:
- Cut the eggplant into 5 mm thick diagonal slices. Follow the Steps 1-4 fromto prepare the eggplant, and drain it well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147048-technique-for-preparing-delicious-eggplant.
- Heat up some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the eggplant..
- Once the eggplant is cooked, transfer it to a heat-resistant bowl and mix it with the garlic, chili powder, umami seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top and it's ready..
- [Addendum] You can use sliced red chili peppers instead of chili powder if you'd prefer. In that case, stir-fry the red chili peppers with the eggplant..
- [Related Recipe] Eggplant & Zucchini Namul,..
- [Related Recipe] Veggie-Packed 8 Ingredient Bibimbap,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
If you can't eat spicy food, you can skip the spicy ingredients for this recipe..steamed eggplant/ Gaji Namul easy to make you need only steamed eggplant and sauce. Here is the delicious and simple Korean steamed eggplant/Gaji Namul goes well with a bowl of rice. (Gaji-Namul / Gaji-Muchim). Split steamed eggplants for easy to eat. Put into dressing in bowl and gently mix it all with your clean hand. Find tasty dishes like eggplant Parmesan, ratatouille, easy pastas, tacos, and more.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy eggplant namul recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!