Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto using 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto:
- Prepare 2-5 oz of Salmon Steaks.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Get 2 of Green Onions, Chopped.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- Prepare 6 Sprigs of Cilantro, with Stem.
- Take of Vegetarian Pho Broth.
- Prepare 8 Cups of Water.
- Make ready 2 of Whole Onions, Cut in Half.
- Make ready 1 of Large Carrot, Split.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery, Split.
- Get 6 of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Thumb of Ginger.
- Prepare 5 of Gloves Garlic, Smashed.
- Get 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Make ready of Pickled Carrot and Daikon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Carrot, Shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Daikon, Shredded.
- Get 2 of Ice Cubes.
- Make ready of Risotto.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Arborio Rice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Frozen Peas.
- Make ready 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Bahn-Mi Glazed Salmon with Pho Broth Risotto:
- In large pot, over medium heat, toast cinnamon, clove, and anise until fragrant. Remove spices, add small amount of oil, and place onions split side down until blackened. Add in water, spices, carrot, celery, garlic, ginger, and mushrooms. Heat to a boil, then turn down and simmer for 3 hours. Add soy sauce, simmer for 1 additional hour. Remove from heat, and strain. Pull out mushrooms, and set aside for risotto..
- In a blender or immersion blender cup, add all ingredients for bahn-mi marinade. Blend until all ingredients fully incorporated. Set aside and let mellow..
- In a small sauce pan, bring vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to boil. Remove from heat, and add carrot and daikon. Add an ice cube or 2, so they don't become mushy..
- Set sautée pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp butter, and after foaming stops add arborio rice. Toast, stirring occasionally until smelling nutty and around half the rice is lightly browned. Add in garlic and sautée until fragrant. Thinly slice mushrooms, and add with frozen peas. Add 1½ cups of pho broth, bring to a simmer, lower heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes, and remove from heat, leaving covered. After 8 minutes, mount with 1 tbsp butter, stir, and cover..
- Heat large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle olive oil over salmon and sprinkle with salt. When pan starts to smoke, place salmon flesh side down. Let sear for 4 minutes. Flip, and brush with bahm-mi glaze. Cook 2 minutes on skin side, and flip back to flesh side to glaze. Remove from pan, and brush with more glaze..
- Mold risotto into measuring cup, and smack onto plate. Press down slightly to compact and lower. Place salmon on top. Grab a good pinch of pickled veg, and place on top of salmon. Garnish with washed, picked cilantro leaves..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bahn-mi glazed salmon with pho broth risotto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!