Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tater tot casserole my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tater tot casserole my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tater tot casserole my way recipe. To make tater tot casserole my way you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tater tot casserole my way:
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Get 1 of med yellow onion chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 (3 oz) of pack bacon bits.
- Use 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can cream of chicken and mushroom soup.
- Get 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of jar beef gravy.
- Get 1 Tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided equally.
- Use 1 (32 oz) of bag frozen tater tots you may not use them all.
Instructions to make Tater tot casserole my way:
- Cook and crumble ground beef add in onion, garlic, salt and pepper and continue to cook till beef is nice and brown and onions are tender. Then drain well and mix in bacon bits..
- Mix cream soup, sour cream, gravy, and parsley together and mix with ground beef..
- Add half of the meat mixture to a greased 13 x 9 inch dish top with 2 cups of cheese then repeat once then top with a even layer of tater tots and bake at 350 for 60 minutes or till tater tots are golden brown..
A typical tater tot hot dish is made of ground beef, cream of something soup, along with peas or green beans under a bed of store-bought tater tots. A few notes about the recipe: This casserole turned out really well thanks to Simple Sara's video showing to put sharp cheddar cheese on top. All but the star of the show – the tater tots. Because what would be a tater tot casserole without tater tots? The Star of the Show – Tater Tots.
If you find this Tater tot casserole my way recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.