Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache. Mango Chiffon Cake Recipe is an easy & fluffy mango cake recipe made using mango pulp. Since angel food cakes are really light it cannot take the weight of heavy frostings like ganache or buttercream. However, chiffon cakes may seem to be light but they can still be topped with some.
Because we can never have enough chocolate in our life, here is the much anticipated Chocolate Chiffon Cake! See recipes for Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) too. This is a basic deliciously light hiffon.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Chiffon Cake Recipe is an easy & fluffy mango cake recipe made using mango pulp. Since angel food cakes are really light it cannot take the weight of heavy frostings like ganache or buttercream. However, chiffon cakes may seem to be light but they can still be topped with some.
Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache:
- Get of For Egg white mixture.
- Take 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cream of tarter.
- Get of For batter.
- Get 60 gm of castor sugar.
- Make ready 6 of egg yolks.
- Take 140 grams of castor sugar.
- Make ready 70 grams of mango pulp/puree.
- Prepare 40 ml of unflavored oil.
- Make ready 120 grams of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sour lime juice.
- Take of Yellow food colour, few drops (optional).
Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe? Mango Mousse Cake, Mango Cake Recipes Mango Mousse Cake with a great looking chocolate Genoise. Ube Chiffon Cake is a soft, moist and fluffy cake that is frosted with whipped cream cheese icing and topped with some shredded coconut.
Steps to make Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache:
- Using a hand beater, beat the egg whites in a bowl with the cream of tartar until soft peaks. Next, add the sugar (60 grams) and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside once done.
- In another bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar (140 grams) Beat well till light and fluffy. Then, add the mango puree and oil, continue beating. Next, add the sour lime juice, edible colour, and essence as required. Add in the flour and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- In the end, combine the egg whites mixture, with the batter. Fold it carefully. Once the batter is ready pour it in a 7-inch baking dish, lined with parchment paper only at the base (no greasing).
- Bake this in a preheated oven for 50 to 60 mins on the top & bottom mode at 170 degrees C. The cake should spring back when pressed in the center. Once done let it sit for an hour before removing it from the cake dish.
- Note steps.. Adding the yellow colour and mango essence to the batter is optional but I’the still recommend you do so to enhance the colour and flavor of this mango pulp cake.
- To make the mango pulp, it’s best to blend an overripe mango. The colour is darker and the flavor is sweeter with a looser texture.
Well, this Chocolate and Coffee Chiffon Cake recipe is the king of fluffy cakes! And what better way to finish it but with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache? If that wasn't tempting enough, this cake is topped with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache. It's is the perfect rich, strong ganache to balance the soft chiffon. Pour cream over milk chocolate chips in small bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!