Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesean Garlic Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesean Garlic Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesean garlic sliders recipe. You can cook parmesean garlic sliders using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesean Garlic Sliders:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1 cup of Panko Bread crumbs.
- Use 1 cup of Parmesean Garlic Wing Sauce.
- You need 1/4 of olive oil.
- Get 1 of Box Flat Bread mix.
Instructions to make Parmesean Garlic Sliders:
- Pre-heat oven to specified temperature for the Flatbread mix..
- Combine ingredients of Flatbread mix and allow to rise in a bowl..
- After dough has had time to rise, pull out small handfuls and flatten into small rings slightly large than the burger patties..
- Once bread is cicled up, go ahead and bake in oven for instructed time..
- In pan heat about 1/8 inch of oil medium-high heat..
- Break up ground beef into small patties.
- In bowl pour about 1 cup of Panko breab crumbs. In another bowl pour about 1 cup of Parmesean Garlic wing sauce. Add more to cups as needed..
- Roll beef patties in sauce, shake off excess, then lightly drop in panko to coat..
- When oil is heated slowly drop in the breaded patties. Cook for about 5 minutes then flip with tongs or spatula if you're good..
- After patties are done, pull from pan and rest on paper towel covered plate to drain slightly..
- When cooled enough, put a patty in between two of the flatbread. Dress as you would any other burger. Or place on top of one piece and treat like an open faced sandwhich. Lettuce, sliced tomato, little extra mozzarella cheese never hurts..
If you find this Parmesean Garlic Sliders recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.