Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Turkey Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Turkey Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern turkey sliders recipe. To make southern turkey sliders you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Turkey Sliders:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1/2 small of onion, grated.
- Take 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Southern Turkey Sliders:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine turkey, bacon, panko, onion, parsley, egg, chili powder, salt, cayenne and pepper. Form into 8 small parties..
- Bake for 15 mins. Slather bbq sauce on parties and place in slider buns. *After the sliders cool completely, I wrap in plastic wrap and wax paper. I then freeze and toss these in the lunchbox whenever I need a quick lunch.*.
Your Slider Turkey stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. A recipe for the BEST leftover turkey sliders and tons of other Thanksgiving leftover recipe ideas! These leftover turkey sliders with turkey, cheese, cranberry.
If you find this Southern Turkey Sliders recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.