Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal. Roasting brings out nutty, buttery flavors in the cauliflower.
Whether you a cauliflower lover or just looking for quick recipes, these roasted cauliflower. You can make basic Roasted Cauliflower, Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower or my favorite Curry Roasted Cauliflower (as. Roasting cauliflower gives a delicious nutty taste and crunchy texture.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal. Roasting brings out nutty, buttery flavors in the cauliflower.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Get 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 c of diced carrot.
- Get 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Make ready 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Get 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Get 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Make ready 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Make ready 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Get 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
See our recipes for this versatile veg, from cauliflower cheese to spiced whole cauliflower. But in the end, it was totally worth the effort. There are a couple of secrets to the whole roasted cauliflower game. If you've only been eating cauliflower raw, you haven't seen anything yet.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
Go beyond tossing the crunchy veg into salads with. This roasted cauliflower recipe is always a hit because roasting brings out cauliflower's natural The roasted cauliflower is a versatile dish. You could eat it as is as an accompaniment to any meal. Don't go any lower with your oven temperature here – a hot oven will create nice browning and crispy edges on your florets. This beautiful and delicious whole slow-roasted cauliflower topped with herb-butter is fantastic!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!