Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook pasta as per packet instructions. Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked spaghetti and top with parsley and parmesan. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Process the breadcrumbs first and you can just wipe the processor bowl clean for the tomatoes. Then it all cooks in one pot and you have the most delicious spaghetti dinner. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook pasta as per packet instructions. Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked spaghetti and top with parsley and parmesan. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Take 500 g of sausage meat.
- Prepare of Flour for dusting.
- Prepare of Olive oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 of large onion, peeled and chopped.
- Make ready 1 of large leek, peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 of large garlic clove.
- Prepare splash of white wine or dry vermouth.
- Take 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 tin of white beans, I used cannellini.
- Make ready handful of frozen peas.
- Take of extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of wholemeal spaghetti to serve.
In large bowl mix beef, eggs, crumbs, parsley, garlic, salt and Parmesan. While the meatballs are baking in the oven (far easier than frying, less mess – and healthier), you can get on with making the simple tomato sauce and cooking the spaghetti. Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs. I came across this recipe in an issue of Everyday Food a few years ago and it has become my "go-to" for a quick spaghetti and meatballs.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Divide the sausage meat into balls and roll in flour..
- Heat some oil in a deep frying pan and fry the meatballs until browned on all sides, you'll probably have to do this in batches..
- Wash the pan and then fry the onion and leeks until softened..
- Crush half of the garlic in a little salt using the flat of a knife, put aside the other half. Add the crushed garlic to the onions and leeks and stir through..
- Add a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan then add the tomatoes, tomato paste and beans. Stir half a can of water to the pan so there's a loose sauce..
- Add the meatballs to the pan, pushing down so they are almost submerged in the sauce. Reduce the heat and leave to bubble gently, shaking from time to time, or stirring to prevent sticking, for about 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful, or more, of peas to the meatballs, and simmer for another couple of minutes. Check for seasoning, add lots of black pepper but you might not need much salt, then stir through the other half of garlic, very finely chopped..
- Cook the spaghetti, wholemeal or white, and cover the top of the meatballs with grated Cheddar cheese..
- When the cheese has melted, serve the meatballs and sauce on top of the spaghetti..
Great for a weeknight when you don't have a lot of time to make homemade sauce. I love how the meatballs "poach" in the sauce and flavor. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. While the meatballs are cooking, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!