Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tamarind Pork Sliders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tamarind Pork Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Pork Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind pork sliders recipe. You can cook tamarind pork sliders using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tamarind Pork Sliders:
- Prepare of bone-in pork shoulder.
- Provide of Tamarind Jarritos soda.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Provide of Hawaiian rolls.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Tamarind Pork Sliders:
- Place pork shoulder in a large pot. Pour soda over shoulder, but do not let liquid surpass 3/4 the height of the pork shoulder..
- Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for approximately 4 hours or until bone releases very easily from meat. Add water, extra Jarritos, or chicken stock as needed if liquid level dissipates too quickly..
- Use tongs to shred the pork..
- Add brown sugar and turn heat to high..
- Stir to coat pork. Reduce until pork is coated with tamarind sauce, about 5 minutes..
- Variations; Chicken stock, pepsi, root beer, orange juice, ginger ale, bay leaf, tamarind pods, ginger, garlic, shallots, habanero, jalapeño, shallots, red onion, yellow onion, carrots, celery, lime, lemon, pineapple, mango, papaya, guava, apple cider, apple cider vinegar, rice vinegar, mirin, honey, coconut, chipotle, serrano, ancho chile, mandarin, cumin, coriander, curry, apricot, thai chile, grapefruit, chutney, cilantro, lemongrass, dates, star anise, vanilla, turmeric.
These pulled pork sliders are warm sandwiches filled with shredded pulled pork and coleslaw. These Pulled Pork Sliders topped with Purple Cabbage Slaw are a delicious summer recipe that's great as an appetizer or main These Pulled Pork Sliders make a delicious appetizer or a full meal. Celebrate the new movie with these Pulled Pork Menehune Sliders from Delish.com. These Pulled Pork Sliders Are Almost TOO Adorable. Small enough to have a few and jam-packed with flavor.
If you find this Tamarind Pork Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.