Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup. Great Prices On Millions Of Items. Get It Brand New On eBay. This quick cream of cauliflower soup recipe uses onions and cauliflower to make a smooth, creamy soup from puréed vegetables to which you then add heavy cream for a rich, luxurious soup.
Add the cauliflower florets to a steamer basket and place the basket in the pan. Cauliflower, potatoes and carrots are cooked with garlic in chicken broth, pureed, then combined with milk, spices and a bit of sherry in this basic cream of cauliflower soup. Blend in blender to desired consistency.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cream of cauliflower & cheese soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great Prices On Millions Of Items. Get It Brand New On eBay. This quick cream of cauliflower soup recipe uses onions and cauliflower to make a smooth, creamy soup from puréed vegetables to which you then add heavy cream for a rich, luxurious soup.
Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cream of cauliflower & cheese soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Make ready 1 head of cauliflower.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 4 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 4 sprigs of thyme chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheese (any type) I used double cheddar.
- Take of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take Dash of salt.
- Make ready of Chili peppers (Optional for a kick).
- Prepare of Chives (Optional for color).
Melt butter in deep skillet and add flour. Gradually add milk while whisking until thick. Melt the butter over low heat and saute the onion and celery in it for a few minutes. Combine this with the stock and cauliflower in a large saucepan and simmer until the cauliflower is tender.
Instructions to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Prep your cauliflower into small pieces removing leaves & stock.
- Pour olive oil in medium pot with garlic and saute for few minutes then add chicken stock, heavy cream & cauliflower and simmer.
- Add chopped thyme, pepper & salt then bring pot to a small boil to fully cook cauliflower pieces.
- When fully cooked use a blender/ immersion blender to cream up the soup then add shredded cheese stir until melted then serve.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the vegetables into a blender and then pour in as much of the broth as will fit. Remove the stalk from the cauliflower and cut into florets. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan, then tip in the cauliflower florets, potato and onion. Cream of Mushroom: While soup is simmering, heat a tsp of oil in a pan. For full mushroom flavour, use mushroom broth instead of vegetable.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cream of cauliflower & cheese soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!