Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Game day sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Game day sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. The first thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these fatty acids.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to game day sliders recipe. You can cook game day sliders using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Game day sliders:
- Take of lean ground beef.
- You need of mayo.
- You need of cheese halved.
- You need of French onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
Instructions to make Game day sliders:
- Mix everything, except half the cheese and rolls, in a 13×9 pan..
- Flatten patty into bottom of pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half so that you have a half that is all the bottoms connected, and one half that is all the tops..
- When the patty is done lift it out and put it on the bottom half of the buns. You should have one large burger..
- Put the rest of the cheese on top and then the bun lids..
- Put back in the oven for about 8 minutes so the buns are toasted but not burnt..
- Cut into individual burgers. Can be kept warm by wrapping in tin foil and placed in a crock pot on low..
Just be sure to make an extra batch.chicken and biscuit sliders will go FAST. How To Make Burger Sliders: Game Day Sliders. Sandwiching flavorful filling between Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns, and baking them. This recipe is My go to mouthwatering slider recipe for game day too. MINI BURGERS SLIDER RECIPE.ahhh game day sliders.
If you find this Game day sliders recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.