Beck's Chili Mac.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beck's chili mac. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beck's Chili Mac is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beck's Chili Mac is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beck's chili mac using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beck's Chili Mac:
- Take of Skillet.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Spices & More.
- Get 3 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of Allspice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Get 5 of Garlic Cloves; minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get of Beans & More.
- Take 1 can of (15oz) Red Kidney Beans.
- Make ready 1 can of (15oz) Great Northern Beans.
- Take 1 can of (15oz) Navy Beans.
- Take 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green Onions; chopped.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Beef Stock.
- Take 1 can of (28oz) Diced Tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of (6oz) Tomato Paste.
- Get 20 oz of of Canned Corn Kernal.
- Make ready 1 box of elbow macaroni noodles.
- Take of Optional.
- Get 2 of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix – Make to Instructions listed on box.
- Prepare 6 oz of of corn kernals to muffin mix.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Beck's Chili Mac:
- In a large soup pot or dutch oven would be better.. add Olive Oil & G. Beef and Brown.. While that browns, get a large saucepan of water for noodles..
- Once meat is almost finished, add spices and onions.. cook down. After, add noodles to boiling water..
- Next.. add worcestershire sauce with beef stock.. Then add diced tomatoes, along with tomato paste. Then add 3 cans of beans.. And lastly 20 ounces of corn kernels. Cook down for twenty minutes or so.. *By this time now, noodles are done. You want them al dente. Drain, put back into pan, sprinkle oil to keep from sticking & put aside..
- While chili is finishing up.. prepare corn muffins.. preheat oven and such… **Please prepare the muffins from the directions on the packaging. Or make your own mixture.. whichever you prefer..
- After muffins are done, chili should be all done by now. Enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beck's chili mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!