Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken recipe. To make mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken:
- Get 10 of big potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Take tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 of Carrots grated.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Use 1 of Sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- You need 2 tbsp of Blue band.
- Prepare 1 of Coriander.
Instructions to make Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken:
- Peal the potatoes,wash and put them in a pan with two cups of water add salt and boil them till they cook..
- Marinade the chicken using soy sauce,ginger,garlic and salt and cover it.
- Cut the cabbage,grate the carrots and prepare the other vegetables.
- Check if the potatoes are ready,if ready mash them, add 2 tbsp of blue band and continue mashing until its smooth..
- Fry the onion till brown add the courgette,sweet pepper,coriander don't cook for long,then add the tomato paste and stir.
- Add the chicken and stir sprinkle the black pepper then salt and simmer for 15 minutes,then add a cup of water for the soup.
- Fry the onion add the grated carrots then finally add the cabbage and stir do not cook for long..
- Serve while hot..
Arrange the cabbage and half of the cheese on top of the potatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining potatoes and cheese. Drain the potatoes and add the butter, milk, salt and pepper. Using a potato masher or hand held mixer – mix & mash the potatoes thoroughly until smooth & with no lumps. Stir in the hot milk, and mix together well until the potatoes have absorbed all the milk.
If you find this Mashed potatoes with fried cabbage & stewed chiken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.