Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef. Packed With Iron And Protein, These Beef Meals Will Keep You Full And Satisfied. We've Got All Your Family Favourites. Mix gochujang sauce ingredients in a bowl.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Top assorted salad ingredients and cooked bulgogi on top of the rice. Drizzle ½ tbsp sesame oil over the ingredients.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bibimbap with bulgogi beef. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Packed With Iron And Protein, These Beef Meals Will Keep You Full And Satisfied. We've Got All Your Family Favourites. Mix gochujang sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bibimbap with bulgogi beef using 37 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Take of [Beef ].
- Get 1 lb of thinly sliced beef steak (can slice frozen beef easier and very thin).
- Get of [Marinade ].
- Take 1/2 cup of cooking wine (Mirin or white wine with 2 tbls white sugar).
- Prepare 1 of apple or asian pear.
- Get 1 of whole onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 of small Thai chili's OR 1 Habenero.
- Make ready 1 tbls of Gochujang.
- Get 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- Prepare of [Gochujang Sauce ].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of gochujang.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar – I used apple vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready of [Veggies ].
- Take 2 tbls of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 of julienned carrots.
- Take 1 of broccoli floret (sliced in mandolin very thin).
- Get 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Make ready 1 tbls of marinade reserve.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbls of ginger.
- Get 4 tbls of coconut oil.
- Get 4 of green onions chopped up to green.
- Make ready 1 tbls of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber diced.
- Take 1/2 of orange.
- Take of olive oil.
Serve bibimbap with gochujang sauce (Korean chilli sauce). Heat a grill plate and sear the steak slices on both sides. Serve as an accompaniment to Bibimbap. This easy beef bibimbap recipe is a popular Korean dish made with warm rice, assorted vegetables, bulgogi beef, and is topped with a free-range fried egg.
Instructions to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Slice it frozen so you can get the thin slices and set in a bowl and put in fridge. If you are having a hard time cutting it with your knife, using a bread knife works best, let it thaw out for about an hour before trying again..
- Take all marinade ingredients and place into blender. blend until it's a smooth puree. pour marinade over sliced beef. marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Cook rice as per package instructions..
- Julienne the carrots, mince the garlic and ginger, shred the cabbage, thin slice the broccoli, chop the green onions and set aside, dice the cucumbers..
- In a hot pan add some coconut oil and the carrots. add some salt on top. cook for a minute so carrots still have a crunch. Take out of pan and set aside..
- Add more coconut oil and add the cabbage to pan. add 1 tbls of soy sauce and 1/2 tbls of the beef marinade and 1/2 tsp of ginger. cook it through and pull out of pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tbls of butter to pan. then throw in the broccoli add a little salt. add a little garlic on top about 1/2 tbls. then add another tbls of butter and cook for about 2 mins. pull out and set aside..
- Squeeze the orange juice and 1/2 tbls of ginger into a bowl. mix it well. can drizzle some olive oil into the oj and ginger and emulsify it to thicken it a bit. this will be the dressing for the cucumbers. add to cucumbers right before plating..
- Now get the pan piping hot and add 2 tbls of coconut oil. Add the meat in batches if you need so the pan isn't overfilled and starts boiling the meat. Cook will be quick since they are thin. Pull out of pan and set aside, keep covered in aluminum foil so it doesn't get cold..
- Add some oil to pan on medium low. add egg and cook through. The yolk should remain runny but not raw. it should be about 3 to 5 mins to cook..
- [GOCHUJANG SAUCE].
- Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Add rice to a bowl. press down a little. add sauce around rice. add egg to center of the bowl. place the veggies and beef around the egg, so the yolk is only exposed. Do not mix make sure they are all separate from each other. serve and eat..
Add the radishes and set aside to pickle. Crack the eggs into a non-stick frying pan and fry to your liking (soft eggs with runny yokes are recommended). In each bowl, arrange the bulgogi beef and vegetables alongside warm black rice, sprinkle with bean sprouts and top with a fried egg. Serve with sriracha sauce, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. The two most outstanding elements of bibimbap are the bulgogi beef and the crisp rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bibimbap with bulgogi beef recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!