Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, boneless chicken tikka handi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook boneless chicken tikka handi using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- Make ready of For marination:.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 1/2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of tikka masala.
- Get of For onion paste:.
- Make ready 3 of medium onions sliced.
- Take 2 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare of For gravy:.
- Get of Onion paste.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Take 1 of tea cup water.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crush coriander.
- Make ready of For garnish:.
- Get 1 handful of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 handful of julienne cut ginger.
Steps to make Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi:
- In a big mixing bowl add the chicken cubes and all the ingredients for marination and mix well..
- Now in a wok add 1/4 cup oil and sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Now add the tomatoes and water and blend nicely to make a paste. Set aside..
- Now add some oil for deep frying the chicken cubes. Fry a few pieces at a time. Remove as soon as colour changes. Set aside..
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and ginger garlic paste and sauté e for 30 seconds. Then add the green chillies and sauté..
- Now add the fried chicken cubes and leftover marination. Then add the onion paste and mix well..
- Now add the yogurt, spices and water. Mix nicely and allow to cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now add the cream and 1/4 cup oil used to fry the chicken. Mix and cook for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with hot parathas..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food boneless chicken tikka handi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!