Cauliflower Soup. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. To serve, divide the cauliflower soup equally among four serving bowls. Serve with crusty bread and butter.
Even though there are minimal ingredients, this soup has TONS of flavor. In fact, it's delicious even without the cream. Throw together this comforting and creamy cauliflower soup for lunch or a light supper.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cauliflower soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. To serve, divide the cauliflower soup equally among four serving bowls. Serve with crusty bread and butter.
Cauliflower Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cauliflower Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower soup using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken broth.
- Make ready 900 grams of Cauliflower florets.
- Make ready 400 ml of Half-and-Half.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Take 150 grams of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Get of Garnish.
- Make ready 1 of parmesan cheese.
It's perfect topped with parsley and served with crusty bread. Just pick up the bowl and drink! This Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe is made with healthier ingredients, it's quick and easy to make, and it is so comforting and tasty! Best Roasted Cauliflower Soup recipe by THE COOKING GUY.
Steps to make Cauliflower Soup:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat..
- Add onion, and cook until soft, about 3-5 minutes..
- Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Add cauliflower and cover skillet.
- Let the cauliflower stem until fork-tender for about 20 minutes..
- Carefully and cauliflower and broth mixture to a blender.
- Blanc until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in shredded cheeses until it melts.
- Garnish with a pinch of shredded Parmesan cheeses, if desired.
This cauliflower soup couldn't be easier! Just chop up a head of cauliflower (see how here), blanch the florets for a few minutes, and then purée them with some of the blanching liquid, salt, and butter. Cauliflower soup is a delicious, thick, creamy soup. You can make a very basic version using just a few ingredients: water, cauliflower, and some seasoning. This roasted cauliflower soup recipe will become one of your new favorites!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!