Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast bibimbap. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Bibimbap is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Breakfast Bibimbap is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast bibimbap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bibimbap:
- Get 1/3 pack of tocino-sliced meat (from Lee Lee's).
- Make ready 1.5 cups of Bean sprouts (blanched).
- Prepare 6 pcs of mushrooms, sliced and roasted.
- Take 1/4 cup of onions, sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of red bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium carrot, julienned.
- Take 3 of medium-soft boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Steps to make Breakfast Bibimbap:
- Boil eggs for 8 mins and then transfer to a bowl of cool/iced water immediately..
- Make the sauce: mix soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Mix well and set aside..
- Pan fry the onions, mushrooms, carrots, and red bell peppers in separate sections of a pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan..
- In the same pan, cook the thinly sliced meat for about 15-20 minutes, turning and stirring often..
- Peel the eggs and slice in halves..
- Assemble your bowl: put rice at the bottom then top with the meat and veggies. Drizzle with sauce. Add sliced egg. (May also add roasted sesame seeds) Serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast bibimbap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!