Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Parmesan chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Parmesan chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Parmesan chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy parmesan chicken recipe. You can cook easy parmesan chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Parmesan chicken:
- Prepare 4 of to 6 breaded chicken patties.
- Get 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Use 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Italian season.
- Take 1 of spaghetti noodles.
Steps to make Easy Parmesan chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400. In a saucepan pour olive oil then add chicken patties once oil is hot. Season chicken patties with Italian season. Cook until golden on both sides..
- Pour spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes in glass pan. Place chicken patties in pan then top with cheese and 1/2 tablespoon of intalian season. Place in oven for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Cook spaghetti noodles per box while in oven. Let cool a little and enjoy..
This crowd favourite is much easier to make than you might think. Serve it on its own or over a bed of spaghetti pasta. Place the fried chicken on a baking tray. Spread sauce on top of each piece of chicken and then top with a mount of grated mozzarella. Sprinkle parmesan and drizzle with a little olive oil.
If you find this Easy Parmesan chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.